Monday, October 19, 2020

Fairy by Sherry West Art

 I used another beautiful digital paper from the set of 8 digital papers by We Are 3 Digital Shop called Pastel Fantasy and the one I chose to work with is Pink Kaleidoscope.


I made my card for the Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge which goes for two weeks and the poem is HAVE YOU WATCHED THE FAIRIES BY ROSE FYLEMAN. 

Sherry West Art is sponsoring this challenge and I used her cute fairy image.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SherryWestColoring







I printed the We Are 3 digital paper onto cardstock. After embossing an oval die cut, I mounted my Copic colored fairy by Sherry West Art. I put some Diamond Stickles on her wings.

Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop
Facebook Page
Facebook Group
Instagram





Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop and the Outlawz Challenges.
Thanks for visiting!

Darcy

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!