Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Under the Sea

For my cards today, I have used a beautiful set of 8 digital papers by We Are 3 Digital Shop. It is called Under the Sea.

We Are 3 Digital Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeAre3






For my first card, I used Under the Sea-Coral Reef digital paper. I printed it off on cardstock and then stamped on it with some stamps from Lavinia and Lavinia World (Fairy Hugs). I used die cuts from Underwater World by Amy Design ADD10211, also sold at Lavinia World. This die set comes with a 5 inch long seascape, shells, fish, starfish, and bubbles. It is one of three Underwater World sets. I hope to own them all by the end of the year! LOL

Here are some links to the various items I used.
We Are 3 Digital Paper- Under the Sea

Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.



We Are 3 Digital Shop

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Instagram




Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop
Thanks for visiting!

Darcy

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Darcy, these are both so beautiful. I'll have to put them on my Pinterest, if that's okay with uou. I have tons of folders with cards that inspire me.These are definitely a inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! Of course, you may pin them! I'm flattered that I inspired you!

      Delete
  2. OH! Darcy these are amazing, what wonderful and inspirational card. Love how you have used all the elements.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally in love with these cards, Darcy! So beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Raphael and Oscar look stunning on these beautiful papers! Thanks for sharing them with us in the LW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project, thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World Challenge https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of your cards! They both look wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!