Saturday, September 26, 2020

Thinking of You

THINKING OF YOU is the theme for the newest Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz! I hope you will join us with a card or creation. And remember you may enter as many times as you want.




Our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop






The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.


Here is my card using items from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital shop.

The products I used are:

Image/Printable - We Are 3 Digital Printables - Floral Doily
Paper - We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Strokes
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Floral Watercolor
Sentiments - We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Friendship


We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.


Darcy

4 comments:

  1. I love that doily with the flowers. So very pretty. Thank you for all the comments on my blog. I appreciate them. I just joined my fourth DT at Outlawz. I really enjoy having all my DTs in one place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! And we are sooooo happy to have you doing so much for the Outlawz Challenges!!

      Delete
  2. A Gorgeous card Darcy, love the colours and the papers and image with the lovely doily and a beautiful sentiment too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!