Friday, May 8, 2020

Seaside Fun!

With the whole world basically doing some form of lockdown or social distancing, I think there are a lot of people longing for some beach time and seaside fun.

Seaside Fun is the theme for the newest Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!  That can mean many things. In the case of my card, it means being a mermaid. Put your thinking cap on because you may enter as many times as you want.



This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop


The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.
For this challenge, our theme is Seaside Fun.


Here is my card.

The items I used from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital shop are:


We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.


Darcy

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and love the matching mermaid, great sentiment too Darcy, a Beautiful card.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collaged (evidently that is not a word, but I think it should be, LOL) card, Darcy, with that sweet mermaid! Wish I could be by the sea right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card! I live the color scheme rather than the traditional blues and greens.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!