Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Home--my happy place

I'm a homebody! I don't go out all that much even when I can. I like working in the yard, playing in my craft room, and having my family come over to visit.  So, when Bonnie, owner of We Are 3 Digital, made the Homeland paper set and the Home printables and the Home sentiments, I thought..........oh, yeah!!!

We Are 3 Digital Shop 


I have a card to share using
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Homeland
We Are 3 Digital Printables - Home
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Home

I digitally layered my home image and the paper and then printed it out on cardstock. I then cut out the printed sentiment and adhered it to my card using dimensional stickers. 


Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Instagram




Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop

Thanks for visiting!

Darcy

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Darcy! Love the wheat and that house is just too cute. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! This is Gorgeous too, I love the house with the gorgeous wheat. I'm like you love people but, rather them visit me LOL.
    Take care Darcy.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a home body! Love your card. That is just the right sized house to have.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!