Sunday, May 24, 2020

Place Your Hope

Encouragement is the theme for the newest Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz! These times are difficult. Now that more things are starting to open up, we have to be especially careful and thoughtful because we want to stay safe and well from the Covid-19 virus. I hope you will join us with an Encouragement card. And remember you may enter as many times as you want.



This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop




The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.
For this challenge, our theme is Encouragement.


Here is my card.



The items I used from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital shop are:

Mermaid Love -https://www.etsy.com/listing/521996012/we-are-3-digital-paper-mermaid-love



We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.




Darcy

6 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!