Tuesday, May 12, 2020

How Does your Garden Grow

After three nights in a row of a hard freeze, I am back to planting flowers. Even covered up, my begonias didn't survive. The leaves got soft and mushy. I probably should have brought them into the house, but the big urn would have been impossible to lift and carry in. So............sigh.............I will have to replant the begonias. I haven't disposed of them yet, I just cut off the mushy leaves and stems and they might bounce back.

The card I have today is one I made for the Outlawz Color Challenge. My image is by Paper Nest Dolls and is called Watering Can Ellie. I couldn't find it in the store to provide a link.
It may have been retired.

I used We Are 3 Digital Shop papers for my background layer and to cut out the flowers.


We Are 3 Digital Shop



Here is the Outlawz Color Challenge theme.


Here is my card


We Are 3 Digital Paper Set - Watercolor Delight

Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeAre3

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/WeAre3DigitalShop/

Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WeAre3DigitalShop/

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/weare3digitalshop/



Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop

Thanks for visiting!
Darcy

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so bright and girly, I love the colour choices and her pretty dress, beautiful colouring and design Darcy.
    Isn't it awful to see beautiful plants just fold up in the cold. As long as the centre of the plant and roots are OK you're in with a chance Darcy, we saved some a couple of years ago. Good Luck with them.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable with the added flowers, Darcy.
    So sad when those late freezes undo all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and great take on the inspiration photo, Darcy!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!