Friday, February 10, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day at Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge

Four new great themes this week at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge.  Valentine's Day, Santa's Sleigh, Road Trip, and Let's Go Skiing.

I chose Valentine's Day and 
my card uses a Bugaboo image (Bugaboo sponsors us every month!) 

I colored with Copic markers and tried out my new Nuvo Glitter Drops to paint two of my balloons.The papers are from my stash. The border is a seldom used Martha Stewart border punch but I think I may be using it more often. It makes a really pretty border.


Bugaboo is giving a great prize of 4 digital images to our lucky February winner! Please visit Bugaboo as they are so generous with their prizes and we simply couldn't have challenges without them!



Hope you will stop by the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge and see what everyone else has made!

Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Darcy! Love that fancy die cut edge, and that paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!