Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Cupcake Kisses at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge

New Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz!
I'm really excited about our sponsor this month! Sandra Caldwell Digi Stamps is our sponsor for February and she created 5 images just for our challenge! And all 5 digis will be on sale for $1.50 as of  2/1/17 in Sandra's Etsy Shop until February 20th.
Also, please be sure to check out 
Sandra Caldwell Fan Page
Prize:
Winner gets 2 Free digis from Sandra's Etsy Shop plus 
If winner buys 2 regular price digis they get any 2 digis free

Okay, now here is our sketch this week!


And here is my card. I used Sandra Caldwell images Kisses Cupcake and Broken Bullseye of Love. Don't forget there are five images we are using this month and all of them are on sale until February 20th.


I colored Kisses Cupcake with my Copic markers. The papers are from my stash! I added sequins and some random stamping with a tiny little stamp of little hearts.

I hope you will stop by our challenge!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!


4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!