Tuesday, February 28, 2017

BIRTHDAY PUPS AT THE OUTLAWZ SKETCH CHALLENGE

A new month! And the first week of the March Sketch Challenges at the Outlawz!



Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps. The winner for March will get to select 4 digi images!




Here is our Sketch for this week!



And here is my card! I used BUGDAYPUPS by our sponsor for my card and put it on some background paper that I was saving for just the right card!


I colored with Copic markers and added ribbon, buttons and glitter paper from my stash!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Darcy, the colours and the brill image. Love the added details too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, and it's even better in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!