Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Cupid Angel and a new Sketch at the Oultawz

I'm really excited about our sponsor this month! Sandra Caldwell Digi Stamps is our sponsor for February and she created 5 images just for our challenge! And all 5 digis will be on sale for $1.50 as of  2/1/17 in Sandra's Etsy Shop.
Also, please be sure to check out 
Sandra Caldwell Fan Page
Prize:
Winner gets 2 Free digis from Sandra's Etsy Shop plus 
If winner buys 2 regular price digis they get any 2 digis free

Okay, now here is our sketch this week!

And here is my card. I used Sandra Caldwell image Cupid Angel. Don't forget this image and the other four images we are using this month are all on sale until February 20th.

I colored Cupid Angel with my Copic markers. The papers are new this season from Stampin' Up! and the heart, twine, and flower is all from my stash!

I hope you will stop by our challenge!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. That image is so cute! Love those papers and embellishments you added! So bright and perfect for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!