Friday, February 24, 2017

Winter is Back!! So is the Festive Friday's Challenge

After several days in the 60's and 70's.........Ahhhhhhhh!!!!   Winter is Back!!!  I woke up to snow this morning. No big surprise because it was forecasted and after all it is just February in the Midwest!! I heard the rain switching over from rain to hail to sleet while I was trying to sleep. Gotta love the four seasons!!! 

And speaking of four, we have four new themes this week at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge.  Winter Trees, Angel Card, Get Well Bear, and Glass of Wine.

I chose Winter Trees and used a grayscale image by Make It Crafty. I cut out "peace" from my Tim Holtz Holiday Script die set from a matte silver cardstock which matched my bottom layer. The aqua layer went with the BG10 Copic color I used to make some drifts of snow around the bare trees. Of course, it was all finished off with Diamond Stickles for some glittery snow effect.






Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge and is giving a great prize of 4 digital images to our lucky February winner! Please visit Bugaboo as they are so generous with their prizes and we simply couldn't have challenges without them!



Hope you will stop by the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge and see what everyone else has made!

Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful peaceful scene, love the sparkle.

    We have much the same weather this side of the pond! Isn't nature wonderful?
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!