Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Puppy Love

The beautiful digital papers from  We Are 3 Digital Shop can be used for so many types of cards. I think that is what I like the most. There are the obvious ways to use the paper and then there are the ways that your creative brain comes up with.


We Are 3 Digital Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeAre3






For my card, I used a paper from the We Are 3 Digital Paper set, Fairy Dreams - Big Wishes. The stamp set I used is Puppy Party (retired) by Close to My Heart. I stamped with dark purple and dark blue ink. The tree stump is also a stamp, but I don't know what company made it. Some of my stamps got separated from their packaging. I hate when that happens.  I used my Mysti to get a really deep crisp impression. The stump is colored with Copic markers. The overall card size is 6 x6 inches.



Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Instagram




Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop
Thanks for visiting!

Darcy

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love the purple shades of the card.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super celebratory card Darcy, love the paper and the images, great your pup is on the tree trunk, he looks like he's going to jump down and up again, such a fun card too.
    Faith x
    Hope all is well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!