Sunday, November 15, 2020

Crashing Charms

CHARMS is the cue for the latest OUTLAWZ Crash your Stash Challenge. The purpose of this Challenge is to encourage you to use those items that are no longer trending and probably stashed away in a drawer. Forgotten and alone. So, we are here to help inspire you to dig those items out and bring them new life!
At the start of each challenge, we will tell you what item we want you to pull from your stash to use and you will have a whole month to find, dust off and create something lovely with the item!

That simple!

You have until December 14th to enter!

Our sponsor this month is Oddball Art

PRIZE: $10.00 gift code

creepy cute digi stamps by Artist/Illustrator Lizzy Love

https://www.etsy.com/shop/OddballArtCo

https://www.oddballartco.com/

https://www.facebook.com/oddballartco



Here is my card using IMG485 by Oddball Art. My paper in the background layer is by We Are 3 Digital Shop and is Holly Berries-Corner Arrangement. 

I used some charms by Stampin' Up! 

I hope to see you in the new Crash Your Stash challenge!

Thanks for dropping by!

Darcy

5 comments:

  1. Love your cute little deer. I am looking forward to making my card although, I have no idea yet what I'm going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful Darcy, love those reindeer with the fab paper from We are 3.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Darcy! The charm is perfect too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!