Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Ink Splat Butterfly

I made three cards this week using the same rubber stamp, just inked up in different colors and mounted on different backgrounds. For these three cards, I used a rubber stamp called Ink Splat Butterfly by Indigo Blu. My background papers are all by We Are 3 Digital Shop

For my first card, I stamped with green ink onto white cardstock and then cut out with a Spellbinders Candlewick Circle die, a wonderful set of nested dies.
The digital paper in the background is Floral Watercolor-Christmas Greetings by We Are 3 Digital Shop. I added a pink bow and some Diamond Stickles to the butterfly.

 



For my second card, I stamped the butterfly with dark blue ink onto white cardstock and then ran it through the Big Shot using Spellbinder Die DOMXL-OCT17 FLORAL LACE FRAME DIE SET, which was a Large Die of the month, but still available on the Spellbinders shopping site. The digital paper in the background is from the set, Fantasy Textures by We Are 3 Digital Shop. Again, I used Diamond Stickles on the butterfly.


For my third and final card, I stamped the butterfly in a taupe color. I cut the image out using my Big Shot and a Spellbinder die, Brilliante Rondelle. I mounted the die cut onto Fantasy Scapes, a digital paper by We Are 3 Digital Shop. I applied a copper color of fine glitter onto the butterfly.




Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Instagram




Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop
Thanks for visiting!

Darcy

4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, Darcy. I love how you have created three such different cards with the same stamp. Beautiful die cuts too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! My! These are gorgeous Darcy, I love the dies and papers and the super butterfly image. Glad to see you busy LOL.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!