Tuesday, February 25, 2020

We Are 3 Digital Shop and Outlawz Color Challenge

For February, the Outlawz Color Challenge has We Are 3 Digital Shop as its sponsor.

The Color Challenge is using a Tic Tac Toe board this challenge.

For my card, I chose to use the middle row across. St. Patrick's, Pearls, and Ribbon.


So here is my card using We Are 3 Digital products:  

Fairy Tales Digital Paper for the green background layer

No photo description available.

I used heart and flower punches and pearls and a piece of ribbon to complete the card.  

I am also posting this card on the Crafting of Hue Facebook page as a sponsor post. 


No photo description available.




Visit the We Are 3 Digital Shop! New sets being added all the time!!




For more inspiration, check out the We Are 3 Facebook Page using products by We Are 3 Digital Shop.


Thanks for stopping by!

Darcy

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!