Friday, February 21, 2020

Gnome Love

It's Friday and we have a new Festive Friday challenge at the Outlawz. We are keeping the Christmas and Anything Goes theme every challenge and adding in some new ones for those of you who want a little more of a challenge. Anything goes is for any theme we have not listed such as sympathy, Mother's Day, Father's Day etc.


Each challenge we will give you 5 themes to choose from ...


Themes for this challenge are:
Birthday
Get Well
Anniversary/Wedding
Christmas
Anything Goes



Our sponsor for February is My Besties



Prize 3 digis


This is my card for the Christmas category. The image is by our sponsor, My Besties and the image is 
Gnome Love.




I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 9 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!






Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!