Friday, February 28, 2020

Crafting of Hue Day 5 with Sponsorship of We Are 3 Digital Shop

The We Are 3 Digital Shop is sponsoring the Crafting of Hue Facebook Group from the 24th through the 28th of February. This is Day 5.



We Are 3 Digital Shop

I made a sponsor card using We Are 3 Digital Products. For another project, I had cut out three daisy punch cuts from the background layer so decided to use the reverse technique and I really like how I'm not wasting paper/ink. So, the purple daisies you are seeing is actually the cardstock layer for the base. I added a white flower punch cut and a gold colored gem to finish off the flowers. 

For my vine, I used Tonic Arboreal Dreams die set and punched from the We Are 3 Digital Paper Frozen. I really like how it gives a variegated look to the vine.

The products I used are
We Are 3 Magical Butterflies Digital Paper
We Are 3 Frozen Digital Paper




4 comments:

  1. SO very pretty, love the flowers and the vine and the pretty paper, clever use of the paper too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Darcy! I love how those daisies turned out.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!