Wednesday, July 10, 2019

We have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you. We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks.

AND You may enter as many times as you wish!


For the month of July, our sponsor is
Createful Heart
Prize is 3 digis

Mary Smith, artist


Here is the sketch


And here is my card using 
Backyard Robin by our sponsor Createful Heart
I colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils


I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!

And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!

Darcy

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and colouring of your wonderful bird Darcy, love the new sketch.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great take on the sketch Darcy! I love it. Beautiful coloring on the bird.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!