Monday, July 8, 2019

Christmas in July

Hi there!
This month I'm guest designing at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge.  Our theme for this challenge is Christmas in July. You have two weeks to make something and enter it!

********************
July's Sponsor 
Prize: 2 Images
  
********************

Here is my Guest Designing card using Simply Santa Coulored Version

I hope you will come visit the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge. Make anything you want, just be sure it has a greeting of some sort on it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Darcy

6 comments:

  1. I love all the red on it! So cool!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I love the Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a cute card, Darcy and to me it's a perfect CAS card, too! Haha not nekked at all Heehee. And I must mention how wonderfully you matched those reds! Cuz you know, sometimes they don't, reds and blues - gotta watch 'em! ;-) Love your sample make and I will try to get over to Monday Greetings! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!