Monday, July 22, 2019

Oh, nuts!


This month I'm guest designing at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge. Our theme for this challenge is Brads, Sequins, or Gems. You have two weeks to make something and enter it!


********************
July's Sponsor
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps
Prize: 2 Images

********************


Here is my Guest Designing card using Cuddly Critters Elephant by Dr. Digi-Colored version
I used the precolored version of this image and made a sentiment on the computer using Jokerman font.  I have used brads for the stars, sequins, and a strip of rhinestones to go with the theme.

I hope you will come visit the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge. Make anything you want, just be sure it has a greeting of some sort on it!


Thanks for stopping by!
Darcy

3 comments:

  1. COngratulations on your GDT. I LOVE this card such fun and with sparkle - SUPER.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun card! I love the look one that elephant's face.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!