Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Witchy Woman

I got my card for the Simply Betty Facebook Fan Challenge done a little bit early this time. Usually I get my entry in with only a couple of days to spare but I love the Halloween theme for this challenge. Betty gave us the Witch Mercedes image with instructions to use Halloween colors. To me, Halloween colors are purples, orange, black, and green (as long as it ghouly green). So those are the colors I used. Here is my witchy card with the recipe below. Another fun thing about these facebook fan challenges is that we get to vote for our favorite cards!! So much fun to do that!!

 
Ingredients:
Background papers from my stash
Image: Mercedes by Simply Betty Stamps
Sentiment: You're so Witchin! by Simply Betty Stamps
Purple Ribbon from my stash
Purple printed Washi tape and spider stickers from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Long Rectangles, Scalloped threader (not sure of the name as I picked it up at a used scrapbook materials sale)
Copic markers:
Skin E000, E01
Hair FV2, YR68, Lavender Spica Pen
Eyes  E33
Lips V15
Dress YG91, YG25
Hat C5, C3
Shoes, Belt C9
Broom C3
Floor E31
 
 
I'm also entering this card in the A DIE FOR A SKETCH CHALLENGE
 
Enjoy your day!
Darcy
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Great halloween card, fabulous image! I love your papers and embellishments, cute!! I am so glad you were able to join us at A Die For A Sketch.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Darcy! Love the color scheme and your card turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and a wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at A Die for a Sketch! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Halloween image Darcy and a great sentiment too.
    Such a gorgeous vintage image and I like this card a lot.
    Thanks for joining us at A Die For A Sketch and hope to see you next time as well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Miss Darcy.. Very fun. Coool Hair! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun looking card, beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!