Thursday, September 19, 2013

Creative Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz


Can't believe the time is almost up for the current Creative Freebie Challenge and a new one will be starting. I always say I'm going to get my two cards done right away and well.......something happens to prevent that from taking place.  But I got my two cards done with the digital images that Anne Fenton and Sandi Huggett so generously gave us to play with.   Thanks ladies......I really enjoy seeing what the other entries look like when we all use the same images.

My first card is "Gone Fishin"  and features an image called BB Fishing by Anne Fenton. I used copic markers to color in and got some more practice on my backgrounds for the online class that I am signed up for that Marie Gamber teaches. I am loving to do these backgrounds. I had some fishing background paper that I layered on to some other paper from my stash and found the perfect dragonfly sticker from my stash to put up in the corner.

Here's my first card!



 
My second card is a card I made as a wedding card using Sandi Huggett's digi image Wedding Car. I used copics to color in the image and a dark blue Spica Atyou marker to go over the car to make it have a metallic shiny look. The sentiment at the top is from a set by Gina K Designs and the Best Wishes is from Azadi Earles Company.
 
 
 
If you have time, go check out the other cards entered into the Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge.
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed the cards and thanks for visiting!
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!