Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Outlawz Sketch Challenge September 4-10

I can't believe it is September already!  However, that is one of my favorite months of the year.....leaf colors are starting to change and the temperatures are near perfect! I love September!!

And I just loved the sketch for this week at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge! Here is the sketch and below that is my card! I think it is a fabulous sketch and so many ways you could go with it!

This month's sponsor is Lady Bug Stampers!

 
I used four stamps from the same set! Unfortunately (embarrassed!) I don't have the company name as it was a clear set and I didn't keep the outer wrapper! Boohoo---I now keep all my wrappers for reference but who knew I would be blogging and need that info!!!
 
My dies are spellbinders from the Nestability sets Long Classic Rectangles and Scalloped Classic Rectangles! The sentiment is stamped on a die from the Curved Matting Basics A, also from Spellbinders! My flower is actually one from a old silk bouquet that I clipped off the stem and mounted with a large Glue Dot!

 
 
 
Hope you will visit the Outlawz this week and if you don't play the Sketch Challenge, there are several others to take part in! Monday Greeting Card Challenge, Tuesday Color Challenge, Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge, Sunday Clean & Simple Challenge, Thursday Twisted Thursday Challenge, Creative Freebie Challenge (two week challenge), and Friday Alcohol Markers! There is sure to be one that suits your fancy! Great sponsors with great prizes!

Have a great day!
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!