Sunday, December 13, 2020

Life is Beautiful

During this time of Covid 19 Pandemic or Pandemonium as I like to call it, it is time to remember that Life Is Beautiful.  Enjoy every day that you have as you don't know if you will be here tomorrow or the next day or the next day.

I made this card using a stamp set by Hero Arts called Cherish. My background paper is by We Are 3 Digital Shop. I stamped the stamps onto the background paper with dark bluish green ink. I used Diamond Stickles to add some glitter here and there.


We Are 3 Digital Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeAre3




The digital paper in the background is Under the Sea-Blue Cove by We Are 3 Digital Shop. Stamp set by Hero Arts. Cherish.



Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Instagram




Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop
Thanks for visiting!



Darcy

2 comments:

  1. You comment is so true Darcy, you have made a beautiful card, the stamps and the paper are gorgeous.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!