Friday, December 11, 2020

Beautiful papers by We Are 3 Digital Shop

 My son's birthday is on Christmas! Yes, I know!! Best Christmas present ever!!!! He loves deer and has his own taxidermy business. I made this card for him because he loves deer so much (and I was dying to try out my new die). My background paper is by We Are 3 Digital Shop.


We Are 3 Digital Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeAre3




The digital paper in the background is Under the Sea-Sea Jewels by We Are 3 Digital Shop. The sentiment is by Stampin' Up!



Here are some links to stay connected to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.

We Are 3 Digital Shop

Facebook Page

Facebook Group

Instagram




Design Team member for We Are 3 Digital Shop
Thanks for visiting!

Darcy


3 comments:

  1. WOW! The paper with the beautiful silhouette image is perfect, love the effect Darcy.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy, This card is gorgeous! I love the papers and the deer silhouette. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!