Sunday, July 5, 2020

Outlawz Paper A la Mode!! Happy Birthday theme!

BIRTHDAY is the theme for the newest Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

I hope you will join us with a BIRTHDAY card or creation. And remember you may enter as many times as you want.


This month our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop


The prize for our challenge will be a $6 voucher from our sponsor to be used in the We Are 3 Digital Shop. We will be awarding a prize for every challenge, rather than just one monthly winner.
For this challenge, our theme is BIRTHDAY



Here is my card. I used my Scan n Cut machine again. Maybe it will become a habit!



The items I used from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital shop are:

Image: Cupcake Olive Puppy https://www.etsy.com/listing/511004949/we-are-3-cupcake-olive-puppy...

Paper: Happy Birthday Collection https://www.etsy.com/listing/528031466/we-are-3-digital-paper-happy...?

We hope you'll come play along with us this challenge at the Paper A La Mode Challenge!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.


Darcy

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card Darcy and appreciate why you use your electronic cutter. I have a Cameo, but SO tempted by the S&C for stamped images LOL. Wish I could say I NEED it!
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I love the cupcake pup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!