Thursday, July 9, 2020

Nuthatch by Fred She Said

We have a new Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz!





We hope you have been enjoying our Friday challenges. We are keeping the Christmas theme every challenge and adding in some new ones for those of you who want a little more of a challenge.

We want to see your creations, whatever you choose to make! Cards, Tags, Boxes, Scrapbook pages, Journal pages, and much more. You may enter as many times as you wish!

Our sponsor for July is 
Fred She Said
Prize : $10 GC to store




Each challenge we will give you different themes to choose from ...
Themes:
Christmas
Childs Birthday
Summer
Celebrations


Here is my card using PRECOLORED sponsor image 
Nuthatch. The theme I used was Christmas.



You may enter as many times as you want!! All your entries will count towards the sponsor prize!!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will check out the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge. It runs for two weeks!

Darcy

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful image Darcy, I love how you have placed it on the card and framed it beautifully.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image! After I saw your card I thought to myself I need to get this image. I always check my folders first because I never remember what I have. It was in there...now I can use it! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!