Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Waving the Magic Wand!!

We have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you. We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks.


AND You may enter as many times as you wish!



For the month of September, our sponsor is
The prize is 2 images of choice from Wendy's shop


Here is the sketch


And here is my card using Magic Wand by our sponsor, All Dressed Up
The sparkly wings didn't photograph well. Instead, they look like a dirty gray. So that's a tad disappointing. In real life, the card looks much better. I added strips of light blue vellum to each side of the image.


I'm entering my card in the All Dressed Up Challenge - Anything Goes


I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!

And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!

Darcy

4 comments:

  1. She is so sweet Darcy. What a shame sparkliness never shows up on photos, but I can imagine how pretty that is. Great use of vellum too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, well designed and so pretty. Great take on the sketch too.
    Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck and I do hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darcy - this is such a sweet card and any budding princess will be pleased to receive this! Love your interpretation of the sketch too.
    Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up this time.
    Hugs, Helen W (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!