Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Monsterific---Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge



We have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you. We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks.

AND You may enter as many times as you wish!


For the month of September, our sponsor is
The prize is 2 images of choice from Wendy's shop


Here is the sketch



And here is my card using Monsterific

I'm entering my card in the All Dressed Up Challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!

And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!

Darcy

5 comments:

  1. A vibrant fun and fabulous card Darcy. Love your background too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love these little monsters. Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. ~Pam-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab & fun card! I love it. Thanks for joining in our challenge at All Dressed Up, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!