Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Gone Fishing!! Cute image by Imagine That Digistamps

We have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you. We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks.

AND You may enter as many times as you wish!


For the month of August, our sponsor is
Imagine That Digistamp


Prize Info:
$12 gift coupon 

Here is the sketch


And here is my card using Fishing Bear, the precolored version. What I love about Imagine That Digistamps is the number of images you receive for one low price. Colored and Black/white and a couple of sentiments! My blog graphics is also by Imagine That Digistamps!

I added some B00 Copic color to the background of the image that was cut out with a Spellbinder Nested Circle Die. I used a floral background stamp to stamp in Blueberry Bushel (Stampin' Up!) around the circle cut. My background paper is some new paper I just bought because the package was French themed. I swore I wouldn't buy any more paper, but ....................... I had to have it! I stamped the birthday sentiment on white cardstock and then used a Stampin' Up! label punch to cut it out. I would have followed the sketch and placed it on the left side, but it would have partially covered the fishing pole!  No, we can't have that!!


I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!



And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!

Darcy

4 comments:

  1. this is so adorable Darcy, love the paper and the little bear, yep! good decision with the sentiment LOL.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beary cute card. Don't we all find that paper that we swore we would never buy and then had to have. At least you are using it lol
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!