Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Give it a Whirl!

We have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you. We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks.

AND You may enter as many times as you wish!


For the month of August, our sponsor is
Imagine That Digistamp
Prize Info:
                                               $12 gift coupon 

Here is the sketch. 


And here is my card using Pinwheel Crab


I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!

And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!

Darcy

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous fun card Darcy, Love the image and your take on the sketch.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the sentiment for that image - they work so well together.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Darcy! Love the sketch, but better yet, love what you did with it :) ♥♥♥ BTW... I just noticed your SU! demonstrator badge up top... I literally JUST signed up to become a demonstrator a couple weeks ago! Wished I had seen it sooner ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!