Saturday, June 15, 2019

June-July Crash Your Stash Stick Pins


Stick Pins is the theme for the new OUTLAWZ CHALLENGE called Crash your Stash!

The purpose of this Challenge is to encourage you to use those items that are no longer trending and probably stashed away in a drawer. Forgotten and alone. So, we are here to help inspire you to dig those items out and bring them new life!

At the start of each challenge, we will tell you what item we want you to pull from your stash to use and you will have a whole month to find, dust off and create something lovely with the item!
That simple!

You have until July 15th to enter!





For this month’s challenge, the prize will be a sentiment set, Special Wishes.





Our item this month is Stick Pins.


Here is my card using:

Digital Sentiments by We Are 3- Special Wishes, this month's prize


I hope to see you in the new challenge!
Thanks for dropping by!
Darcy

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful background, gorgeous bouquet of flowers and the sentiment is just lovely AND THEN - stick pins to finish off! I'm going to have search for mine LOL.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bouquet card! I love how you have used the dainty snowdrops and the stickpin with a flower head too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darcy! I found your site on the Outlawz list! I'm following you now, and I hope you follow me, too! I'd love to join more of the challenges after we get back from our long vacation (leaving tomorrow).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!