Friday, June 14, 2019

Flower Box- Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge

It's Friday! Gee, the weeks just fly by!!

I love this time of year before it gets too hot and humid. The flowers are starting to bloom. I saw a lily yesterday, the first bloom of many lilies. I've been having work done around the outside of the house. Our deck was replaced and there are patio workers here for about a week now. After that, I'm getting all my edging replaced. All in all, it will look great and make my mowing the grass a lot easier!! Enough about me!!


We hope you have been enjoying our Festive Friday challenges at the Outlawz. We are keeping the Christmas and Anything Goes theme every challenge and adding in some new ones for those of you who want a little more of a challenge. Anything goes is for any theme we have not listed such as sympathy, Mother's Day, Father's Day etc.


Our sponsor for June is Bugaboo Stamps





The prize is $12 gift code



Each challenge we will give you 5 themes to choose from ...


Themes for this challenge are:
Birthday
Wedding/Anniversary
Father's Day
Christmas
Anything Goes


Here is my card

Happy Birthday
I used Flower Box by our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps
I colored with Copic markers.



I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!
And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 9 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!





Thank you for dropping by!! 

Darcy

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Darcy, I love the simplicity and your colouring.
    I could do with some of any heat atm, we are having unusually cold winds and low temperatures, more like end of Autumn than Summer. Brr. LOL
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy, this card is so pretty! I love how you have colored the flowers a darker shade than the pink mattes you have used.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!