Friday, May 31, 2019

Rainy Season and Ducks



It's Friday!
We hope you have been enjoying our Festive Friday challenges at the Outlawz. We are keeping the Christmas and Anything Goes theme every challenge and adding in some new ones for those of you who want a little more of a challenge. Anything goes is for any theme we have not listed such as sympathy, Mother's Day, Father's Day etc.

We are stuck in a rainy season! Every day or every other day it rains here. It makes for a lot of puddles and sloshy grass to walk on in my yard. I wouldn't be surprised to see a duck swimming in one of my puddles. And so.............. when I was looking for an image to use for this challenge, I came across the beautiful Duck by our sponsor Anne's Digital Art.




Our sponsor for May is Anne's Digital Art


Prize is 3 Digis


Each challenge we will give you 5 themes to choose from ... 


Themes for this challenge are:
Birthday
Wedding/Anniversary
Get Well
Christmas
Anything Goes





Here is my card
Happy Birthday
Image is by Anne's Digital Art
Duck


I colored with Copic markers.




I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 9 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!






Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have Welsh weather Darcy. It's pouring here today.
    I love your duck and your colouring. Great background too, a beautiful card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image. You've colored him beautifully! Does Anbne sell her images. I haven't seen this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You colored the duck beautifully Darcy! Perfect background for him too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!