Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Birdie's Boots! Outlawz Sketch Challenge

We have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you. We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks.

AND You may enter as many times as you wish! 


Our sponsor this month is
We Are 3 Digital Shop who is giving away the awesome prize of $15 to the shop





Here is the sketch 



And here is my card 






I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!
And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!
Darcy

5 comments:

  1. Such wonderful coloring on such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! Can't take credit though--it came precolored!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE how you have put all this together, fab papers and a cute and lovely image.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Darcy! I love that black and white background.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!