Friday, April 19, 2019

Pretty Bride by Bugaboo-- Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge

It's Friday! And Good Friday it is! Happy Easter to all who celebrate!
We hope you have been enjoying our Festive Friday challenges at the Outlawz. We are keeping the Christmas and Anything Goes theme every challenge and adding in some new ones for those of you who want a little more of a challenge. Anything goes is for any theme we have not listed such as sympathy, Mother's Day, Father's Day etc.


Our sponsor for April is 

The prize is $12 gift code




Each challenge we will give you 5 themes to choose from ... 

Themes for this challenge are:
Birthday
Wedding/Anniversary
Get Well
Christmas
Anything Goes


*************************************************

Here is my card

Wedding
Bugaboo Floral Corner
Bugaboo Pretty Bride





I colored with Copic markers and used some layered papers to make my card. I stamped the Best Wishes. 




I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!! 


And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 9 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!! 




Thank you for dropping by!! 
Darcy

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Darcy! What a great job you did on that transparent fabric over her face!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy, this is beautiful! I love the flowered image in the corner along with the bride. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much, Darcy. I have that stamp and have never used it. Guess I just needed to see it come alive! Just had to snag it for that stamp's sample art in my computer folder. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!