Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Happy April!  We have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you.  We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks. 




AND You may enter as many times as you wish!  

Our sponsor this month is 
Createful Heart Design- Mary Smith
Prize is 3 digis to a lucky random winner for the month of April
Here is the sketch 


And here is my card using




I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!

And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!
Darcy

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the dancing flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an interesting sketch and you did a great job on it, Darcy!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. A HAPPY happy card with a beautiful image and colours and great take on the sketch
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! My sister has Emus, so it makes me think of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!