Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Outlawz Sketch challenge for March 6, 2019 - March 19, 2019

We have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you.  We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks. 




AND You may enter as many times as you wish!  

And be sure to check the sidebar for our monthly site-wide sponsors!

Here is the sketch 

And here is my card using
Disco Fever by Beccy's Place (Precolored digi)


Here is the inside using sentiments by Beccy.


I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!

I'm entering my card into Beccy's March Challenge.

And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!
Darcy

12 comments:

  1. Hi Darcy, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I'm a new email follower of yours now. I love your card. I have that same Beccys stamp set and am creating an art journal spread about Disco back in the day, I printed it out to use. Too funny! Love what you did with her, xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Darcy! I love the strong colors and the decorated inside.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and funny! She looks like she has more energy than I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and funky Darcy! Love it! You've done an awesome job choosing the background paper to coordinate with the image, love those big splotches of colour. I also like the flower embellishment you added at the side, I can just imagine that in her hair. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. Your image takes me back to the years when disco balls were around. Loving your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...this made me chuckle! A very “groovy” Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!