Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hoppy Easter

We have a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you.  We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks. 




AND You may enter as many times as you wish!  

And be sure to check the sidebar for our monthly site-wide sponsors!

Here is the sketch 


And here is my card using
Sweet Easter by Beccy's Place  (Precolored digi)





I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!

I'm entering my card into Beccy's March Challenge.
And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!
Darcy

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Easter card! Love the sentiment and row of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Darcy! I love how you have turned the sketch on its side.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of the sketch Darcy, fabulous job! I particularly like the way you added the punched border strip in place of lace. Great colours too, they are bright and happy and perfect for an Easter card. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!