Tuesday, January 8, 2019

It's 5 O'clock somewhere.............

After an extended break for Christmas and New Year's, the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge is back.  We are now running our challenges on a fortnightly basis or every two weeks. 




AND You may enter as many times as you wish!  
Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps. The prize is a $12 gift code which will be approximately four digis.


Here is the sketch 


And here is my card!
I colored with Copic markers and had fun matching up some papers to my beachy theme.

I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!
And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!
Darcy

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!