Saturday, January 19, 2019

Gingerbread House by Beccy's Place

There's a new Paper Ala Mode challenge at the Outlawz!

All of our Paper Ala Mode challenges will be every other Saturday, which will give you more time to get your project in. Instead of one week, you will have two weeks!!
You may now enter as many times as you want, as long as you follow the theme of the challenge! 



Our Challenge theme is  Winter Snow

Our Sponsor this month is Beccy's Place
Our lucky random winner for January will get a $10 AU Gift voucher to use in Beccy's store.

Here is my card using  

Beccy's Place Gingerbread House
We Are 3 Digital Paper Winter Serenity- Blue Spruce


I'm entering my card in Beccy's Challenge for January. 

We hope you'll come play along with us this week at the Paper Ala Mode Challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will leave a comment as I love reading what you write.  
Darcy

6 comments:

  1. A Gorgeous image and card Darcy, love the colour combo.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous soft colours Darcy, perfect for a winter theme. Love the addition of the "snow" on the roof and ground around the little house. I also like the sentiment you added. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft snowy look and the added snow on the roof and ground!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!