Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Stardust Birthday-Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Since it is Wednesday, we have a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge posted at the Outlawz Challenges!


For the month of November, our sponsor is Digistamps4Joy

The lucky November winner will win a prize of $10 GC and the winner will be announced in December.

Here is the Sketch for this week

And here is my card using Birthdays are Stardust
by our sponsor Digistamps4Joy

No coloring on this one!  Just background paper and die cut hearts and of course, the really nice sentiment that is the focus of the card.
I hope you will pop by the Sketch Challenge and see the beautiful work done by my teammates!
And thanks so much for taking time to stop by here at my little blog!
Darcy

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!