Friday, November 23, 2018

Friend Birthday card--Outlawz Festive Friday's challenge

Well, I was pretty exhausted last night, but survived another Thanksgiving dinner! After cleaning my house for a week and cooking up a storm,  I went to bed as soon as the family left!  (it was pretty late, I guess!). We watched Daddy's Home movie and then Meg, the newly released fossil shark movie!  I guess it was okay but I will always prefer the Jaws movies when it comes to shark movies!!

But anyway,  we have a new  Festive Friday's Challenge.  

Each week at the Festive Friday's Challenge, we give you five themes to choose from. The themes this week are  Friend Birthday Balloons, Fun at the Beach, Shopping,  Anything Goes, and Christmas.


Our sponsor for November is Sandi's Samples (Sandi Huggett, artist). The lucky November winner will get  some digis from the Sandi's Samples shop.
The winner will be announced in December.

I used Copic markers to color with and the pretty paper is from my stash and is no longer available, which makes me really really sad, as it is probably one of the prettiest floral papers I have ever seen!




Festive Fridays


I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!  

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 8 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!


Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty, Darcy! I especially love that beautiful shading on the flowers and leaves! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!