Saturday, October 27, 2018

Sparkle at the Outlawz Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge

It's Saturday and we have a new challenge at the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!
Saturday Paper A La Mode

Each week we give you a theme and all you have to do is make a card or scrap page or another type of creation with our theme of the week.
This week's theme is SPARKLE.


Our Sponsor this month is  
"Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.  Have some fun with Fred!"

A lucky October winner will get a prize of $10 
The winner will be announced in November.

I love Sparkle for the theme and I made two cards for the challenge. 
The first one is made with Fred She Said image  Gerbera Daisy in a Jar 
I cut a large piece of scrapbook paper down to 5 x 7 inches and glued my colored gerbera daisy in the vase  onto the background layer. Very CAS card and took very little time!  I used Diamond Stickles to add some sparkle around the image. You can't really see from my photograph, but there is also various bits of glitter on the designer paper. 


My second card is a Christmas card using Fred She Said image Snow Lady - Light Up Your Holidays (pre-colored)

The image was pre-colored so all I had to do was cut a few circles, one around the image, and the other two circles from some green glitter paper. My ribbon bow has some glitter on it, too.  I wish all Christmas cards were that easy to make. 


I hope you will stop by the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!


Thanks for dropping in!
Darcy

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!