Friday, October 19, 2018

Nine Lives! Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge

 At the Outlawz today, we have a new  Festive Friday's Challenge.  


Each week at the Festive Friday's Challenge, we give you five themes to choose from. The themes this week are Any Birthday, Get Well, Retirement,  Anything Goes, and Christmas.



Our sponsor for October is Digistamps4Joy. The lucky October winner will get a $10 GC to use at the Digistamps4Joy shop.
The winner will be announced in November.



For my card this week, I made a Birthday Card using Leggy Lilly and Kitty by our sponsor Digistamps4Joy. I colored with Copic Markers and used a white gel pen to make some dots on Lilly's dress.
The sentiment is from a Close to My Heart Stamp Set.



Festive Fridays


I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays at the Outlawz!!  

And be sure and visit the Outlawz!
There are 8 challenges there in all!! Something for everyone!!


Thank you for dropping by!!
Darcy

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!