Wednesday, December 20, 2017

It's Time


We have a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz.  


Our sponsor for December is 

Our lucky December winner will receive a prize of 4 digis of your choice
 


Here is this week's sketch.


And here is my DT card.

I used two images, It's Time mp421 and Christmas Paper mp128, by our sponsor, Digistamps4Joy. They were png images so I  merged them together in Word. I used Copic markers to color the image. The ornaments at the top are diecut from red glitter paper. The presents border along the bottom is a sticker.

Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with! 


Thanks for dropping in! I truly appreciate you taking the time to come by and look and leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card...loving the two images you used along with your coloring. Happy Holiday to you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! What a fun and wonderful card.
    Faith
    x
    sorry I've been awol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!