Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Irresistible Bling!

Happy Wednesday!!

We have a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz.  

Our sponsor for December is 

Our lucky December winner will receive a prize of 4 digis of your choice
 


Here is this week's sketch.


And here is my DT card.

I used the image Irresistible Bling by our sponsor, Digistamps4Joy and colored it with Copic markers. The paper, gems, silvery trim were all from my stash. I die cut the snowflakes from silver Glitter Paper (Close to my Heart).

Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with! 


Thanks for dropping in! I truly appreciate you taking the time to come by and look and leave a comment!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!