Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Sketch Challenge

Brrrrrr!!  It sure is cold here in the Midwest. This past week has brought snow and a couple of blizzards!!  February is very unpredictable when it comes to snowfall amounts. 

One thing that is predictable is that every Wednesday we will have a  new sketch challenge at the Outlawz.  And we are really enjoying our images from Digistamps4joy who is our February sponsor!!!  What a great company with so many cool images.  The prize for our February winner will be a $10 voucher towards some digis.



 Here is our sketch for this week! 


And here is my card using "All My Love" by Digistamps4joy!  I colored with Copic markers and everything, paper, gems, are all from my stash.


I hope you will visit the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my teamies have made using the sketch as their inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!