Monday, March 11, 2013

Sweet girl

This card features a digi image by Diane Caruba. She was generous enough to give it to the subscribers of Through the Craftroom Door Magazine. I colored the image with my copic markers and then when I was just about done......I dropped my marker by the little girl's face. It left a spot and even though I immediately grabbed the colorless blender, it wouldn't erase my mistake, so I cut out the image and mounted it on decorated paper.

I'm entering this card in the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge. The twist this week is to make a Bingo, which no one is going to understand, but I chose to make my Bingo using Ribbon, Designer Paper, and Buttons/Brads.

 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!